Our experienced physicians can take care of your every ache and pain, while treating you and your family with care and compassion.Contact us today to set up a consultation, so we can go over your current health and work together to create a plan to having you feel your best.
Welcome to Tulare Pediatrics
Tulare Pediatric Group has been caring for Tulare, CA. area children for the last 35 years.
Our team of board certified pediatricians and dedicated staff members work together to ensure that your child receives the best health care possible in a pleasant, compassionate environment.
We take pride in being a part of our patients’ lives, some for the 3rd generation. We accept most commercial medical insurances and all ages of children from newborns to adolescents. Our staff is also fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese.
Tulare Pediatric Group was established in 1978 when Dr. Prem Kamboj opened his office at 943 Gem St. In 1982, Dr. Aleyde Carlos joined the practice and the office moved to 1008 Cherry St. By 2004, the group had grown into a four person group, with Dr. Susan Haack(1992), Dr. Aslt Shah(1996) and Dr. Robert Orth(2004). Also, in 2004, the practice moved to the current state-of-the-art child friendly facility.
Benefits of Our Practice
- Staff available for your calls between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office does not close during lunchtime and is available to make appointments or to pick up form, prescriptions, etc.
- Back entrance for contagious children
- Saturday morning hours available for sick patients
- Expectant parent interviews available
- Each patient has his/her primary care pediatrician (pcp) within the group. If your pcp is not available, another pediatrician from the group will be able to care for your child.
-If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. If you have an urgent need that can’t wait until the next day, there is always a pediatrician on call after hours, weekend and holidays. Antibiotics will not be called in without your child being seen.